Reopening stores starting from the 11th of May
Starting from Monday the 11th of May, we would like to welcome you again in our stores. However, for health and safety reasons, we are obliged to take a number of measures that we would like to specify.
- Maximum 2 customers at a time in the store
- Always respect the social distance rule of 1.5 meters
- If you are wearing a face mask, please take it off for safety reasons while you are in the lock
- Disinfectant is available at the entrance of the store and on all counters
- Please pay by bank card or bank transfer
Our workshops and suppliers of the spare parts were also closed during the lockdown so that no further work could be carried out on the repairs that were brought in before 3/18. The workshops will resume their activities on the 11th of May as well.
No repairs can be done immediately. In order to optimally guarantee all regulations regarding hygiene and safety, each intervention will require a minimum period of 5 days.
For fitting, ordering or picking up a jewel or watch we kindly ask you to make an appointment. You can make the appointment on our website, by mail or call.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and we look forward to see you again!